lunes, 5 de octubre de 2015

4. Routine

This topic is probably very hackneyed, but it never hurts to fall into a little repetition as long as it lets us think about profound ideas.
When I was 20, I'd think that it was possible to talk about successful routines. Today, I'm sure it's not. It is sort of a contradiction, don't you think? Put it this way: people try to avoid repetition, nobody likes repetition, there's no need for repetition, imagine yourself reading a text with much repetition. Isn't it annoying? Did you notice the problem? It is repulsive.
Routines make you feel locked, blocked, unhappy. Everybody needs something different from time to time, to feel that your routine/s is/are not your whole life.
However, we need routines. They are useful to put us in some order. Okay, this is boring. I promise that my next entry will be about something so much fun! See you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario