sábado, 20 de febrero de 2016

8. Singleness

As I've said it before, our lives go through different processes, and beyond the fact that you like it or not, they're gonna happen and you just need to let them flow. If you read my entries in a chronological order, you'll not be able to notice the logic they follow. Indeed, I'm not quite sure if they follow any sort of logic.

This paragraph was not planned to be written, but it's necessary now that a long time has happened since I've started to write this entry. To clarify this, I began to write this entry about two months ago more or less, moment in which precisely I was going through one of the processes aforementioned, in the middle of a learning process. To be honest, I'm not sure what I was planning to write but what I can tell you about my singleness today is still interesting.

There's no much to say about what I've learnt from my singleness, in fact there are very few things to mention. Nevertheless, all of them are really interesting to me. Firstly, I've learnt that love can take many shapes. Yes, love can take so many shapes. So many that any type of love should amaze. Secondly: nobody should criticize the way you love every person in your life. It's your life, you choose how to love! And this is significantly important, because way too many people fail to understand this point...Third and lastly, singleness has its good side. It is the moment in which you realize you can always come back to a point you never thought you'd come back again. And this is not too bad, even though it supposes that you've just broken up or been dumped. This is the time to demonstrate yourself that you can achieve everything you have in mind. There are no bounds, but just when you believe in yourself.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario