jueves, 6 de agosto de 2015

Renewal

From today onwards, this blog is not going to focus on a specific topic but on what I feel to express day by day, week after week. That's why Renewal is neither just a new chapter of this blog -since the title of it is completely different- nor the first chapter of What's next?. Renewal is just the zeroth chapter, in fact, a prologue. After this short explanation, let's move on to it.

Prologue

To begin with, I want to clear that my idea is to talk about so many different things, so you may find no connection point among all the entries. So please, don't take them like chapters following a story. Take the whole blog the same way you'd take everybody else's.
Now, let's speak about what I think this renewal means to me. I regard myself as a pursuer of felicity, who needs to express his feelings and put his yearnings in writing. Before, when I wrote about My likes and dislikes about living in Buenos Aires, I felt a definite bound that hindered me from talking about a great number of things I wanted to. This proposal looks clearly more open, than the previous one since it has no fixed topic.
Everything in this new stage will be discussed. Not only do I want to communicate all my longings, but I also want my readers to be part of this. I'd really appreciate participation.

1 comentario: