viernes, 14 de agosto de 2015

1. Plenitude

You must have noticed that there's a "1." at the beginning of the title, even though I had asked you on the prologue not to take the entries like chapters following a story but the whole blog the same way you'd take everybody else's. I still think the same way. The number you'll find at the beginning of every chapter is just a personal guide that will just help me know where I am situated since I changed my mind about the things I want to write about on my blog. So, this is ONE: now let's go to Plenitude!

How does it feel to have experienced everything you always wanted to? Don't ask me, I haven't had that luck so far! That situation could be called «plenitude», couldn't it? But, trying to look on the bright side of it, we could also say that what we have, what we are and what we have experienced until today is the only thing that matters. Well, unfortunately as you may remember, I'm not the most optimistic person in the world and I don't think it's quite simple like that.

To feel plenary, one ought to achieve all the goals one has set for oneself. So far-fetched, isn't it? Now think about the opposite situation: you haven't achieved everything you always wanted to, so there's a remaining objective (at least), or more...That/Those goal(s) you couldn't achieve may chase you all day long, all night long, depending on how obsessed you are with these things. I must admit I am a person living with all these things in mind. It's not funny. I'm working on trying to liberate myself from my strictness. Does anyone ever achieve everything, feel plenary? Is it possible that stage in only a lifetime? Don't you think life's so short? I think not. Life lasts what it has to. Do you feel plenary...?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario