jueves, 3 de septiembre de 2015

2. Maturity

Please, don't take it too literally, but I feel I'm reaching a point in my life in which I'm more connected with my emotions, I smile a lot, I cry whenever I feel the need, this is to say, I think I'm slowly reaching some kind of maturity. In general, tears aren't of sorrow, but of emotion. I love more things and more intensely. I speak to people much more politely and I am more reflective.
There's something going on with my feelings, my emotions and the connection between them that is new. I'm taking my projects in a very relaxed way. However, that doesn't mean I'm not taking them seriously. I really think this is the way to succeed.
One of the most difficult things for the human being to get is balance. Why? Because it's a mature idea, it is hard to arrive at it. I've been looking for it for so long. Notice that I said "have" and not "had". This is because I'm still searching... this is only the beginning...
Yesterday in my English class we talked about personality. Let me tell you that it was very opportune! The thing that caught my attention best was these opposite behaviours at the moment of taking decisions: thinker - feeler, and here's the question that I'd really like it to be answered by my readers: Are you a thinker, a feeler or are you balanced? slightly thinker? slightly feeler? I won't tell you which type I am till I read AT LEAST three readers' personalities! See you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario