lunes, 13 de abril de 2015

After the storm, the smiley sun

As I don't want my readers to think I'm a complete pessimist, this entry will be different. Let's talk about some cultural activities that Buenos Aires offers: last Saturday I strolled with a friend around Microcentro, and we fortunately spotted a stage at one side of Plaza de Mayo where a rock band was playing what I consider good music. It turned out that they belonged to the Scottish community in Argentina, something that I figured out right after seeing knee-length skirts worn by the men who integrated the band. It was a pity that I couldn't hear the Facebook that the singer announced to promote his group. After that show, another one started. They were 7 girls and a boy from the Irish community and they performed a typical dance. After that, we enjoyed Puerto Madero's view until sunset.
When you think of free activities in Buenos Aires, you gladly realize that there are so many interesting things to do. And, since I'm content because of all this I'm telling, I'm going to write down some activities that Buenos Aires offers:
BAFICI, in April. It's a widely known film festival. The movies are generally directed by indie directors, making them have a particular style, kind of intellectual ones.
Museum Night, in November. You can choose among no fewer than 200 museums to visit. Of course, you can't visit more than 3 museums if your idea is to stay in each one for some reasonable time.
Not to mention the great number of dancing clubs that Buenos Aires has, with incredibly different kinds of music, styles and tastes: The Roxy with rock and roll or Crobar with electronic music, dance, 80's, hip hop, choose whichever you like best.
I could stay longer, mentioning more and more cultural offerings of Buenos Aires, but I'm really eager to finish this, and I don't want you to get used to me being soooo upbeat. Then, enjoy this one haha.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario